Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Contains eggs.
Photo by Heather Cox
"Making a healthy banana bread really isn't that easy and i tried SO many ways before i finally made one that i really liked. Sweetened only by a little honey, this bread is really delicious. I know that because my girlfriend and i polished the whole loaf off... in one go!"
1 1/2 cups quinoa flour
2 tbsp raw honey
1/3 cup coconut oil
3 bananas, mashed
pinch baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
pinch sea salt
3 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs and then add the honey, oil and bananas.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and salt and mix together well
- Spread evenly into a bread tin and bake in the oven for about an hour
- Enjoy warm with a slab of butter, this homemade nutella or a slather of coconut oil.